How can I get a Hollywood smile?
Antoine Dental Center is your one-stop shop for all your cosmetic dentistry needs. There are several ways we can achieve the Hollywood smile you want! We offer porcelain veneers to hide minor flaws and imperfections, porcelain crowns and same-day CEREC crowns to repair damage, Zoom! teeth whitening to get rid of your stains, teeth recontouring and gum reshaping to even out your smile, Invisalign and other braces to straighten your smile, and lifelike implants to permanently replace your missing teeth. We even do complete smile makeovers if you want a whole new smile!
Learn more on our cosmetic services page or by clicking our individual cosmetic services pages.
How can I get my teeth white fast?
Our cosmetic dentists in Houston can get your teeth almost 10 shades whiter in one hour. With our Zoom! in-office teeth whitening system, you can come into the office and walk out with a dramatically whiter smile. It’s a perfect option for your upcoming special occasion. Read about our Zoom! whitening treatments to learn more.
What are the best dental implants?
Our implants dentists in Houston, TX offer many types of implants, including traditional implants, mini implants, All on 4 implants, and All on 6 implants. We even have implants that can give you teeth in a day! Dr. Nazari will provide a professional examination, take digital X-rays, and consider your oral health and overall health to help determine which implants may be right for you.
What is the best toothbrush?
The truth is, there is no “best” toothbrush, but there are a few things to keep in mind when you purchase and use your toothbrush.
- Make sure that your toothbrush, whether manual or electric, has good bristles. These will wear down after about 3 or 4 months, which is when you should replace your toothbrush.
- Make sure it is not too hard for your teeth and gums. Choose a softness that will not make your gums bleed or become sensitive. (If your gums persistently bleed, this may be a sign of gum disease.)
- Rinse your toothbrush after every use to keep it clean.
- Brush twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste for 2-3 minutes.
- Do not brush too hard, or you can damage your gums.
Do not share your toothbrush with others.
What is the best way to care for my teeth?
Taking care of your teeth does not have to be difficult, expensive, or time consuming. Good oral hygiene habits at home require you to follow a few simple guidelines, which can save you money on expensive treatments in the long run.
- Brush and floss daily to prevent bacteria and plaque from building up. This will help prevent tooth decay, gum disease, and infection. Fluoride toothpaste is especially helpful because it has been proven to prevent decay.
- Be cautious with your teeth; do not expose them to injury or trauma, and do not use them as “tools” for opening or tearing things.
- Limit sugary and acidic foods and drinks, and drink plenty of water (fluoridated water is preferred).
- Quit smoking and using tobacco products.
- Come in to our office for regular checkups! Let our experts give you a preventative cleaning and exam and detect any problems early. Learn more about cleaning and exam discounts with our preferred customer dental plan.
Visit our Decay Prevention page to learn more about tooth decay prevention and treatments.
Copyright 2015. Antoine Dental Center. All Rights Reserved.